Hello everybody! Until further notice, I will only be posting through my life coaching website – same content, just a different domain/website. Please click on the link below to visit my website and subscribe to receive email notification of new posts (click “subscribe to newsletter”). I appreciate all of your support! Your support, feedback, and referrals help me reach a greater number of people who could benefit from my services as a life coach, a writer and a photographer!
WHAT IS A LIFE COACH?
I specialize in working with transgender people but you do not have to be transgender to take advantage of my services. If something I am putting out into the world, resonates with you and you are feeling stuck or at a crossroads, let yourself ask for help and jump on a free 30-minute discovery session! Contrary to what society has ingrained in us, you do not have to do this alone!
Life Coaches work with people who want a detached accountability partner or mentor and want to enhance their lives through action and moving forward.
Life Coaches use questions and reflection to highlight their client’s strengths, wisdom and discover lasting solutions. Coaches help people become unstuck and help clients get “out of their head” so they can better understand and obtain what they want out of life at a faster pace than doing it alone.
A Life Coach has walked a similar journey so they serve as guides to help people become happier in their own skin. Coaches use personal experience to catalyze and challenge their clients. Most clients express that this form of expertise helps them feel understood by someone in similar shoes!
HOW CAN I BENEFIT FROM PARTNERING WITH A LIFE COACH?
- Gain empowerment through the co-creative process of coaching that is focused on your goals and challenges.
- Learn how to prioritize self-care and improve communication with loved ones.
- Gain understanding so you can best support your child.
- Break transition down into manageable pieces so you can go from overwhelmed to empowered.
- Move past barriers so you can present your truest self to others.
- Gain clarification on your (or your child’s) gender identity and presentation.
- Find support in coming out to loved ones.
- Explore and work through areas of feeling “stuck” to gain confidence.
- Feel understood with a professional who is actually transgender and an expert in general transgender issues.
- Shift perspective on challenges faced by transgender people that many cisgender people do not understand.
WHO IS CHRISTAN SKRUHAK?
I am a transgender male and self-made man, professional, certified life coach through an ICF-accredited school with a degree from The University of Texas in Psychology and Sociology, owner of Out and Proud Life Coaching LLC, and over 4 years of experience in volunteering with trans and LGBTQ+ identified youth, young adults, and parents at Out Youth and also have volunteered with PFLAG.